What’s in this One Question Guide?
This One Question Guide provides 5 documents that include everything you need to carry out, record and follow-up on a Board self-assessment evaluation:
- Board Self-Assessment Evaluation Guide (page count 26, text and images, pdf format). A guide that provides a model for the self-evaluation process, including tips and recommendations.
- Board Self-Assessment Evaluation Questionnaire (page count 13, fillable pdf format). A user-friendly questionnaire that is ready for circulation to Board members.
- Board Self-Assessment Evaluation Analysis template (page count 12, fillable pdf format). A template that assists you in analysing the outcomes of the evaluation process.
- Board Self-Assessment Evaluation Report (page count 5, Word format). A template for reporting the outcomes of the evaluation process to the Board.
- Improvement Action Plan (page count 11, fillable pdf format). A template to formally record the improvement actions agreed by the Board, arising from the self-evaluation process.
Can I see what the Guide looks like before purchasing?
By selecting Preview the Guide (below) you will see a selection of pages from the Guide, including images of the questionnaire and templates.
How will I access these documents when I purchase this One Question Guide?
When you purchase this product, you will be presented with a screen from where you can download each of these five documents individually. You will also be sent a confirmation email to the address that you provided when creating your account, which will give you direct access to your documents for repeat download purposes. This document suite can be downloaded on up to five separate occasions.
What online payment system does this site use?
One Question Guides can be purchased using Stripe’s secure online payment system. Stripe is trusted by millions of businesses and customers in over 100 countries: www.stripe.com/ie.